Current Application Due Date: April 27, 2017
The following is due:
- A completed online application on the Psi Chi International
- Unofficial transcripts from all colleges attended
- Membership Payment ($80)
- Appeals Form
- Scholarship Form
Requirements for Admission:
- Be a declared psychology or cognitive science major or minor.
- Have taken at least 20 units of psychology/cognitive science courses (transfer credits accepted).
- ONLY classes taken leading up to the application period will be accepted. HOWEVER, current classes may be used in the appeal process.
- Have a MINIMUM of the following GPA in your class (top 35%) :
- Class of ’19: 3.56
- Class of ’18: 3.33
- Class of ’17: 3.37
- Class of ’16: 3.43
- Have no more than 1 C in any psychology course.
How to Apply:
- Complete the NEW online application HERE
- Print out your unofficial transcripts from ALL colleges attended
- Pay one-time $80 membership fee via cash or check (made out to “Psi Chi UCSC”)
- Turn in all documents to the Psi Chi drop box** by 5 pm in the Social Sciences 2 building.
**The drop box is located on the south wall of the second floor next to the Psi Chi Announcement Board and between classrooms 165 and 167.
We accept applications every quarter. Application deadlines are announced via email through the UCSC Psychology Department each quarter and are posted on our web page.