We’re currently accepting applications for Fall Quarter! Make sure to have all your application materials in by the application due date of November 1!
Current application due date: November 1, 2017
What we need in your application:
- A completed online application through Psi Chi International
- Unofficial transcripts from all colleges attended
- One time membership payment
- If applicable: appeal or scholarship form
- Be a declared psychology or cognitive science major or minor.
- Have completed at least 20 units of psychology/cognitive science courses (transfer credits accepted).
- Have a minimum of the following GPA (top 35% of your class): 3.3 GPA
- We’re in the process of confirming the top 35% GPA cutoffs through the UC Santa Cruz Registrar’s Office, so for Fall 2017 applications, we’ll be using the cutoff of a 3.3 GPA for all applicants.
- Have no more than 1 C in any psychology course.
How to apply:
- Complete the online application here.
- Print out your unofficial transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Pay one-time $80 membership fee via cash or check (made out to “Psi Chi UCSC”).
- Turn in all documents to the Psi Chi drop box by 5 pm in the Social Sciences 2 building.
Your membership payment is for your lifelong membership. If we are unable to accept you at the time of your application, your membership fee will be returned in full.
If you have more than 2 C’s in any classes see the appeals process.
We sponsor one application fee each quarter, see the scholarship page for more information.
The Psi Chi drop box is located on the south wall of the second floor next to the Psi Chi Announcement Board and between classrooms 165 and 167.